Submission Deadline :
March 1 (Wed.), 2023 April 1 (Sat.), 2023 [EXTENDED]
*For poster submission, the selection for a Shot Talk in a related concurrent session has been CLOSED.
General participants can register for a poster presentation ONLY. Selected abstracts will be invited to a short talk in a related concurrent session (poster presentation is still necessary).
Poster sessions are held both on-site and online.
Oral presenters invited by the session chairs/conference organizer are asked to register in the same site as general participants, but choose the appropriate session number/session title notified by the chairs/organizers.
・Abstract Submission will be available after registration and payment have been completed.
・Abstract title should not exceed 250 characters.
・Abstract should not exceed 2500 characters.
・All abstracts must be written and presented in English.
・As the system automatically sets the submitter as the presenting author, each presenting author should create his/her own account and submit his/her abstract(s) from that account.
・The number of abstracts that can be submitted from each account is limited to one.
Concurrent Session Category
- Plant epigenetics and chromatin dynamics
- Cross-kingdom RNA communications and innovative Eco-friendly disease control solutions
- Molecular condensation for reproductive and biotic stress regulation: From cell biology to biophysical mechanism
- Advances in plant nutrition under changing environment
- Understanding circadian regulation in unpredictable environments
- New tools and applications in plant molecular genetics
- Making contacts: Membrane contact sites between plant organelles
- Temporal regulation of environmental responses, growth, and development
- Living on the edge: Adaptation of Arabidopsis extremophyte relatives to harsh environments
- Receptor kinase signaling in development
- Molecular signaling in plant-insect interactions
- Development and environmental responses: What are kept and what are lost over the evolutionary history of land plants
- Interdisciplinary approaches applied to plasmodesmata research
- Arabidopsis relatives from laboratories to natural fields
- Cellular reprogramming in regeneration and development
- Mechanisms and functions of endocytosis in plants
- The environmentally responsive plant epigenome
- Organelle-organelle communication under stress
- The road to recovery: Elucidating stress recovery pathways and reversing stress effects
- Hidden messages of RNAs for environmental responses
- Guard cell signalling and metabolism
- Role of biomolecular condensates in abiotic stress signaling
- A systems perspective: Omics integration and modeling
- Short and long range signaling by RNA
- Visualizing the dynamics of the circadian clock
- Transposable elements, epigenetics, and environmental adaptation
- Chemical priming as a sustainable tool for improved productivity under stress conditions
- Front-line of plant genome engineering
- Arabidopsis and its translational research in the Global South
- Integration of Arabidopsis and crop research in plant biotic interactions
- Translation regulation in plants
- Plant proteostasis: The dynamic proteome in plant cell signalling
- Stress-induced signalling peptides
- Arabidopsis small RNA biology
- Watching and quantifying biochemical processes in intact plants
- Integration of engineering, plant sciences, and agricultural research for translational research
- Arabidopsis bioinformatics
- Spatiotemporal dynamics of protein and protein complexes in the cell
- Coordinating and utilizing the rapidly growing collection of independently assembled Arabidopsis genomes
- Systems biology of plant-microbes interactions
- Molecular dialogues in reproductive development
- Single cell technologies and its diversity of applications
- Diversity and inclusion for excellence in science
- Science as stories: From data to presentations. The untold story of your research.
Please choose and enter appropriate keywords when submitting your abstract (at least one).
Cell division/cell cycle
Sustainable society and science